Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Such good news Katrina!! I'm happy for you and your daughter!
    Thanks for sharing and hopefully this is the start of a new chapter She's beautiful and I love her smile
    So thrilled for you and Meg!!
    Look at your beautiful girl!
    I am so happy for you, Katrina.
    Way to go Meg!! Praying she keeps up her energy and enthusiasm for life!!
    Yay for Meg!
    This is such good news Katrina. You must be thrilled.
    What a gorgeous young lady she is.
    She looks beautiful! Congratulations to her for this big step!
    So very sorry for your losses. Sending you lots of love.
    You are such a strong woman!
    I am so glad that around these sad times you have been able to enjoy yourself. Very envious of the jetski!
    Heartbreaking... I am so sorry for your losses...
    They will always be in your heart, but the pain remains...
    You are one strong puppy Katrina!
    So good to read that you also had a great time!
    I love your jetski btw and you look stunning in every picture!
    xoxo
    Hey Katrina,

I remember your messages on December 2015. I was getting ready for my surgery, and was thinking 'she is so strong!" Life must go on, and you did show resilience and that was a big help for Meg, your fight against those bad and stupid doctors saved her life!!

We all have those very bad months, losses, we are heartbroken and we feel we can never be happy again, and feel guilty when we are, but because we are mothers it's important to try our best to keep our head out of the water.Others depend on us!
    I'm glad you had some happy times this Summer, even your little cute doggo looked happy! that will help for what's coming! be strong Katrina!!

Like everybody, I lost loved ones too, not a child or a grandchild, but losing my best friend and my dad in accidents did change me (and many many other relatives in a few months, at some point I couldn't fly back, no more days off, I was sending flowers every months for funerals). Sometimes I feel like I will never be able to be "the same" because pain consume part of our joy. But mothers need to be strong for their babies...and we try our best!

Big hugs!!
    I’m sooo sorry for your losses, Katrina :-((

Sending All Good Thoughts and Prayers...and Lots of Love <3
    I am so sorry to hear about Brooke and Maddox. Big hugs.
    Love the blonde!!!!! You look great! Your girls look beautiful as well!!
    Happy Mother's Day Katrina!
    Thanks for the lovely post Katrina!! Great to see you having fun with your beautiful family!

Happy mother's day to you too!! in France it will be on the 26...just hoping for some nice weather, wish to grill some meat and enjoy the patio!
    What lovely photos! You have a beautiful family and its so lovely you spent the day with them! Snacks...mmm.
    You always make me laugh!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    I think I need to take your temperature or something Katrina!!! LOLLLLL, You crack me up you hot mess :-)
    Temperature taking may be in order. LOL! I had two slices of Turkey with tomatoes and cucumbers in between them for lunch. That was one messy ass sandwich. Tried a different type of apple, but that didn't go well. My "sickness" magically went away over the weekend as I had a huge slice of stuffed pizza in New Orleans along with a 32oz daiquiri. Also had keylime pie, bbq brisket sandwich, 8 million peanut butter oreos, several rolls of Mentos, way too many bags of doritos, etc. I paid for it when I stepped on the scale yesterday. Thankfully today I'm back to where I was before my weekend food fest. But a new weekend will be here before I know it. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    I'm glad you are trying to include more veggies in your diet!!!! You are doing great!!!

Look at the last study from Lancet (just wrote a post about it), they say it's better to eat more veggies instead of trying to cut all the junk because for many that's unrealistic.
    So you are doing the best move!!
    Go for lots of veggies and fruits (not too much fruits because that could increase your reflux) but a little junk food is ok if you keep it under control, it will help you stick to adding veggies on the long run...

Take care!
    I think I need to take your temperature or something Katrina!!! LOLLLLL, You crack me up you hot mess :-)
    I'm glad you are trying to include more veggies in your diet!!!! You are doing great!!!

Look at the last study from Lancet (just wrote a post about it), they say it's better to eat more veggies instead of trying to cut all the junk because for many that's unrealistic.
    So you are doing the best move!!
    Go for lots of veggies and fruits (not too much fruits because that could increase your reflux) but a little junk food is ok if you keep it under control, it will help you stick to adding veggies on the long run...

Take care!
    I ate another apple today, and planning to cut up some more fresh veggies for dinner. Am I sick, you guys?

I actually gained about 6 pounds on my birthday trip to Gatlinburg the weekend of March 9. I have not been able to get all of them off, so I'm trying to see if this eating responsibly thing will work. It's been like a day of healthy eating, and I'm already crying for pizza. I havent even had any pizza since my birthday, but I NEED it so bad right now.
    Katrina

Wow! Rocking it Lady

You look awesome and I am so Happy for you.

Meeting new friends and the synchronicity of you sharing so much, I love it!

Be well Be blessed You are beautiful.x
    Wow!
    Katrina! LOL
    Yum.
    LOL! Love it.
    Ironically I can't eat apples - well, only if I peel them first.
    Looks like a yummy plate of food :-)
    I've been scared of that, particularly when I am wearing older knickers! I am now (buying) and wearing boys aged 10-12 trunk style undies to wear under dresses. They are super comfy and I feel more confident in them.
    My older knickers I can wear under shorts, jeans etc.
    LOL
    *giggle*
    I can see that happening...
    Time to go shopping!!
    Oh my! I sew, so one of the first things I did was take in my panties. Then needed a new size once I hit goal -- but I do have the walk down panty hose issues.Well, tights.
    Hahaha! Probably slightly embarrassing for you, but rather amusing from this side. At least you had your dress to help preserve your modesty ;-)
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast