Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Katrina

1. Please pray for strength for my family

Some of you may recall that four months ago my grandson Maddox was born too soon on August 20th- one day after his mommy's 21st birthday. His mommy and I spent every day for four weeks at the hospital riding a roller coaster, or fear, joy, hope, and despair. We lost our beautiful boy after just 28 days, but it wasn't without him putting up one hell of a fight to stay with us. He was our Mighty Maddox.

It has been nothing but gut wrenching heartbreak for us all, but even worse for ...
  2. Silly little app

3. After putting more thought into it...

I have thought a bit more about this, and have decided that it is absurd that I, my husband, or anyone else would think it ok to demand any of my doctors be concerned about my weight at this point. I am one pound underweight. Now think about that in the opposite direction. Would anyone ever flip out and lose their mind with worry about being one pound overweight? No. That would be insane. Shouldn't that same logic apply here? Now granted I know that I can't afford to safely go down as many pounds ...
  4. My head is in a war with itself

For the past month or two my weight had remained relatively stable in the 108 - 109 range. A large part of me felt panicky at first because it was new territory, and I was one digit on my scale from hitting the underweight zone for my height of 5'4".

Thanksgiving rolled around, and I was on vacation for the whole week. And for that whole week I NEVER STOPPED EATING. I gained up to 112. No big deal, even celebrated by my family. At least the rational part of me thought it was ...
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567