Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Huge vent

I have to get this out somewhere so you guys are the lucky ones that get to read my dirty laundry if you so choose.

I wish my mother would fall down a flight of stairs and break every evil bone in her body. I am so over her. Yesterday was the final straw, but we'll start with earlier last week.

Sometime early last week I made mention that I had received a couple of steroid shots for my shoulder/back and had subsequently gained about 4 pounds. She says to me that I ...
  2. My daughter's progress

https://www.facebook.com/FightMegFight/?ref=ts&fref=ts

If anyone would like to follow updates on my daughter and her progress, the link to the Facebook page created for her is above. We would certainly love to have all of the support and prayers we can get in this terrifying time we are going through.
  3. My precious daughter

The last time I posted was around midnight on the morning of January 31st, my daughter's 20th birthday. That day has now been etched into our lives as one of the most horrible days ever. She officially went totally blind that morning. After the nightmare of the negligent piece of shit doctor that told me repeatedly that my daughter was faking for three days, I demanded a transfer even though we finally got a decent doctor. They still weren't moving fast enough. We were being transferred four hours ...
  4. Living nightmare

We are on day 4 of being in the hospital with my daughter. Yesterday her doctor told me she was faking her symptoms to get attention or it was simply depression. He said he was only giving her medication because she was asking for it and that there was no medical need for it despite her saying she couldn't see, having constant vomiting, and sky rocketing blood pressure. I told him he was full of shit. He let her sit for 3 days doing nothing. I demanded a new doctor.

Today a new doctor ...
  5. Losing my mind

My 19 year old daughter had surgery November 9th. She did really well for the first month. Then bam! Just like me she went downhill fast. The week of Christmas she was admitted to the hospital. She was suddenly was unable to eat or keep anything down anymore and was in terrible pain. She was severely dehydrated because of this. She was realeased from the hospital Christmas Eve not getting any answers and not feeling any better.
    Christmas night we lost my my 21 year old daughter, so we've ...
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast