Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Katrina

1. Are you sure?

The saying goes 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.' I don't know about all that.

We went to the Blue Angels air show on Sunday where I ate loaded ribbon fries, funnel cake, and ordered a large combo supreme pizza to top off the day. I ATE THE WHOLE PIZZA by myself in two days. That pizza was amazingly delicious. I weigh 119.0 today. Yep, that's a 5 pound gain. Worth it! That pizza tasted better than skinny.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180725_50291.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	27801

Name:	IMG_20180725_36802.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	27802 ...
  2. I'm going to take a break today.

I posted yesterday about the chaos in my life. The second I hit post and slipped into the tub with a bath bomb my mother called asking me to come pick up my dad so she could go to the doctor. What makes that exciting (except not at all) is that my dad also cannot walk. He had his knee removed in early May. I had 3, yes THREE grown people in my care with mobility issues. It became a sideshow where all I could do was shake my head and wonder if this was real life.

Dad and husband. ...
  3. Send help! SOS!

You guy, I'm so tired! I mean, I'm always tired, but now I'm really really tired. Anyone that's ever read anything I've ever written knows I'm lazy (and love my junkfood), so best believe I'm over here having a pity party for myself.

So you know I live in two different places, right? Monday through Friday I live in a handicap accessible apartment with my adult daughter who is dependent on me for care after becoming brain injured from VSG surgery 2.5 years ago. On the weekends I get ...
  4. Travel

Last Friday, May 25th, I left my house in Mobile, Alabama, and drove to New Orleans, Louisiana. From there I got on a plane to Las Vegas. From that point my husband and I set out in a U-haul towing a car across the US to move his mother, sister, and her kids to Cleveland, Ohio. It took us 5 days, and I didn't stop eating the entire time. I ate anything and everything i could get my hands on... from In N Out Burger in Vegas to Culvers in Iowa to Mr. Hero in Cleveland to daiquiris in New Orleans, ...
  5. 41 and Fabulous

Name:	20180312_195130.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	812.3 KB 
ID:	27514

I just turned 41, and I feel fantastic. So far, I am loving my 40's. I'm feeling really excited about what they have in store for me. Next up is my breast lift on April 6th.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast