Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 6 months later and 75lb gone forever

wow what a journey, its been great i have some up and down days but all in all i am so happy i did this for myself.
    lots of ppl are now noticing how healthy i am looking i am feeling better and finding getting around a lot more less stressful.
    my friends call me the fading lady lol but that's ok i am fine with that.
    my belly is still there well it feels like it to me and my boobs god i cant wait to see less of them lol any good ideas on ways to focus weight loss in particular ...
  2. 21 wks post op

21 weeks post op and i am down 30kg !!! having a bit of a stall as i haven't moved much in the past 2 or so weeks but that's ok. i am feeling ok eating whatever i want luckily and still small amounts but trying to keep up the intake as i am busy the drinking part is ok but living in a hot area i would so like to just have a big drink sometimes when im thirsty as but oh well.
    i am sleeping so much better still not snoring and feeling refreshed more in the am which is great.
    i have ...
  3. 16wks out

well i have been going slowly slowly and i am now -28kg or 61 lbs. i feel so much better and going to Bali just recently i felt so much better about my body having a massage this time. I am watching what i eat and have now just started (the last few weeks) taking centrum and a hair and nail vitamin as my hair was falling out not alarmingly but enough to make me sit up and take notice. one thing i have really noticed is the amount of people that have had bariatric surgery more than i ever knew before ...
  4. 12wks! that went quick

hi everyone I am now at 12 wk mark feeling great have lost over 57lbs and feel so much better for it.
    I must be one of the lucky ones as so far I have had no problem with any foods but obviously just the amount is so much less... I have a few friends that still ridicule the amount of food I eat and I have a hard time trying to ignore it not sure why they feel the need to make a joke out of how many spoons I can eat but it gets to the point I don't want to eat there as I don't ...
  5. 9wks

wow that went quick! feeling great my tummy feels nearly back to normal doing most things just not lifting anything heavy still.
    eating and drinking ok and must be doing the right things as I am going to the toilet with no drama or meds to help me go.
    everything tastes ok I haven't had anything yet I didn't like I feel like an odd one out as I read so many have different tastes in food or don't like it anymore.
    I am going to start exercise on the 1st jan and see how that assists ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast