Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Onederland!

Finally made onederland! I am so excited and glad that I took this journey. I am going slower than some but I am okay with that..
  2. 3 months down and I think I am not eating enough....Help

I think I am not eating enough..I havent really been tracking and really didnt want to. I did this surgery because I didnt want to diet anymore and I refuse too. I have lost 38 pounds to date, I wasnt required to do a pre op diet and lost 25 pounds the first month, 9 the second month and 4 this month. Been riding my bike for exercise and getting as much fluids in as I can.. I just cant seem to eat that much and dont want to force...I did make some egg salad and whole wheat toast for breakfast this ...
  3. So close to Onederland!!

I am so close to being under 200 pounds that I can taste it. I have been staying the same weight for a few weeks now and tried to just keep moving forward without fretting to much and low and behold the damn scale started moving!!!
    I have not been logging and tracking my food. and I dont think I ever will. Its just not me. I have eaten what I want most of the time but my choices have been better somehow(thats strange) Somehow I crave different food now.
    Food that is good for me. Like ...
  4. Damn Kidney stones and Gallstones!!!!

WEll I have been out of commission for a week now. Monday ended up in the ER around 9 am with Kidney stones and Gallstones. These are no fun! I know I do not drink all my water everyday but I drink more now than I ever have. Is this a common thing after being sleeved? I have heard the Gallbladder thing is, but Kidney stone???? Those suckers hurt!!! I was also sent home with Hydrocodone 10/325 and Toridol 10 mg, I know I am not suppose to take the Toridol but ER doc wants me to take 2 of the Hydrocodones ...
  5. 18 days post op

Yay!! 18 days since surgery and 18 pounds gone!! I hope it keeps coming off like that!! No stall yet(fingers crossed) I'm eating regular food but very little. Still having to do shakes to make sure I get protien in!! So far so good. Not so good on the water though.. Just wanted to share
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast