Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FeliciaB

1. 3 month post-op check in.

First off Happy Easter. I hope everyone is enjoying their time with loved ones. I also hope you're all enjoying your sleeve, and that everything is running smoothly. I know I'm loving mine . I'm 3 months out and weighing in at 220.2. I haven't seen this weight in 13 years. I have gone from a size 3x in shirts to a large, and from a size 24 in pants to a 16 ( I can button 14's but they are too tight for comfort ). I literally feel my body changing by the day, just a week ago pants that were a little ...
  2. 2 months post op

Hello ladies and gents,
    I hope this blog is reaching you all in good spirits. Sorry I've been M.I.A for the past month. This semester is quite demanding, but I needed to take the time to post my update. Everything is going great, and the weight is melting off. The amount of food I'm able to eat feels the same, some days it feels like less. Overall I'm just really happy to be where I'am at today. I started this journey 2 months ago at 274lbs and I'm down to 233lbs. I recieved my before picture ...
  3. 3 week transformation...

I know, I could have waited until my one month post op mark, but I couldn't. These results are just way too amazing not to share. 27 pounds gone forever!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshots_2015-01-28-12-05-46.png 
Views:	600 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	23622  
  4. Amazed, happy, and excited... So many emotions!!

After surgery I dressed in sweats and big t-shirts, because i had no where to go. All i had to do was hop on my treadmill and walk. Well today is my first day back to class, so I get dressed all nice and realize every time I move my pants are falling down. So I dig through my closet looking for a belt. Before surgery I just used my fatness to hold up my pants. Well I couldn't find my belt, so I dug out a pair of my size 18 jeans and they fit!! They're a little snug, but they button and zip!! Woooo ...
  5. Fat, juicy dreams!

I have not felt hungry, but as we all know the head hunger from commercials for Jack In the Box or Pizza Hut is our worst enemy. As well as the temptations from loved ones around us.

The struggle is real!

Lucky for me the past few nights my dreams have been fulfilling my cravings for me.These aren't just my regular dreams either. I can actually taste the fat juicy burger and salty fries dissolving in my mouth. Yet, the great feeling is quickly followed with "why ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast