Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leminal

1. soooooo close to -200

so last week I got down to 157.. today 160.. lol..

I seem fluctuate a few pounds. If I can get to 152 (would be minus this skin!) that would be an even 200 ... I said 200... lost!!!

It truly is unbelievable. This was the best decision I have made. I know I comment on the # but man, do I feel better! Hips, knees, ankles, mind, spirit... what a CHANGE!

Hope you all are doing GREAT
  2. holding around 170ish..

down a few, up a few... usually between 167 and 172 (clothes, time of month, etc)

finally, this site, allowed me to upload pics. they were the most recent side by sides I had .. I need to take more but I honestly forget .. ugh lol

I realized recently I am an emotional eater. Doesn't matter if I am happy or sad or bored.. usually more so stressed, sad or bored.

alcohol is still a tricky thing to figure out. sometimes it really hits me, sometimes not. ...
  3. below 1/2..wow

so I am currently at 167.. lost 185 pounds... 1..8..5..!!??? wowowowowow

granted I was sick about two weeks ago and that pushed me to the 160's , I am here.

It's a weird feeling but I am happy.

being sick, I started feeling some dizziness and such and hoping it is just dehydration and I need to drink more.

Hope you guys are well!

p.s. I keep trying to upload pics but they never post not sure why... ugh
  4. 1 pound

LOL... 1 pound away from 1/2 of my weight started at .. however.. I find myself going back and forth with about 4 pounds.

with the weather starting to be nice, I hope to get outside and be active and get to that 176 #

I just uploaded a recent picture. Doing side by sides def help me when I feel like I may not be doing my best

Hope you are all well! and doing wonderful
  5. almost half...

down to 185, within the next 10 pounds lost (IF I get there- which I feel like I will).. I will be HALF the size I started at. It's CRAZY.

I am going to try and upload some pics today I have not been very good at taking progress pics.

Hope everyone is doing GREAT
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast