Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Katie14

1. What am I feeling? It's Today!!

I can't believe today has actually come!! I've thought about this for so long but felt to insecure to go to a weight loss doctor and always thought I could do it myself. I've failed on so many diets or succeeded a little just to gain back, I'm honestly nervous. What if I've gone through all this and I don't do well. What if my body just doesn't want to lose. What if it's worse after?

But, what if it's better? What if it's not about succeeding but getting to a place (no matter ...
  2. Pre-Op Today

I have my pre-op this morning. I've been told it could be a couple of hours with all the stuff there is to go over. Getting a little nervous, going to the hospital for this makes next week all the more real.

I've been sick the past couple of days with a stomach virus. I don't think that I've been so sick in years! So that sucked and has me a little worried about how I will deal with nausea after surgery. The only things I've been able to handle eating the past few days were Ginger-ale ...
  3. 9 days to go...

I'm 9 days from my surgery date today!! For now, the nerves are gone and I'm really excited. I have my pre-op appt in two days. I have to say that I feel very prepared for this journey, the good and the bad. I've worked with the team at Mt. Auburn Weight Management Center in Waltham and they have been great. I am thrilled to be part of their practice for many years to come as I journey into this new lifestyle.

I am not on any special pre-op diet as of yet, besides the diet I ...