Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Very interesting! I haven't stalled like you did. But after I hit goal (150 pounds) I kept losing, even though I was eating what I thought was a lot for me (1700 calories). Have slowly lost another 10 pounds. This is an interesting ride. So interesting!
    THATS HOW IT WENT FOR ME.
    In my opinion you will loose more, that is just me, I know I didn't loose some months and others I did, remind you, the key is if your pants and clothes are getting smaller then you are loosing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennak89
    Yes, I can say we all have......
    Good to know, I was just kinda shocked and didn't expect it. Both my doctor and Nutritionist both thought my weight loss had stabilised and I prob wouldn't loose anymore.... It's a nice surprise tho
    Yes, I can say we all have......
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBme76
    So completely happy for you! I am just starting my journey with surgery scheduled less than one month away. To here success from someone one year out is inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing your courage.
    It has been a life changer... It's not always easy, and I do miss eating like I used to but the change in my life and health is so worth it... Good luck to you!
    Look at your new, bad self!

What a great accomplishment you've attained. In my experience, life after "goal" just gets better and better and better and ....
    Congrats! I know the 7-10 pd feeling. I am 7 pounds from my goal and have been at this stall for 6 months. Maybe it will never go away. Keep up the hard work!
    So completely happy for you! I am just starting my journey with surgery scheduled less than one month away. To here success from someone one year out is inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing your courage.
    Congratulations!!!! That is awesome. I can't wait for my surgery and get to feel that feeling...
    Congratulations! 90lbs, gone forever! That is wonderful
    Cheers!
    Congrats To you!!
    Excellent job.. Congratulations.
    Way to go! Amazing, isn't it!
    Congratulations on your victory and you look amazing.
    Congratulations. I'm positive that you will reach your goal and I'm happy to hear that so much has improved in your life. Way to go!
    Congrats!! The EoE must be frightening at times
    Do you have to keep dairy, eggs, nuts etc out of your diet? That's gotta be tough but it sounds as though you are doing great!!! And your so close to your goal!!
    Congratulations on being so successful! You are an inspiration to those of us who were just recently sleeved. I am one week post and loving mine already. I don't even mind that I am still on just liquids.
    What's your total protein amount? Make sure your on the higher end because your working out. You should be around 80-100grams per day. At least that's what i was told and that's when I started losing again. Hang in there and don't give up it will start coming off just a little bump in the road.
    Sounds Amazing! Congrats......keep it up!
    Congratulations! Keep celebrating your journey each and every day!
    Congratulations. Your hard work is paying off.
    wtg keep up the good work
    Way to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblue
    We do a lot of cruises too. We are taking the kids (we have 4 teens) on a 10 day on Royal Caribbean next month. I have thought a lot about the food too, this will be my first cruise since my sleeve and I am still on liquids, will be coming off pureed foods about the time we leave. I will say that out of all the cruise lines we have been on, I like RC food the best
    I found that lunch was the hardest....I don't know why...Maybe because it was more of a buffet line instead of ordering off a menu....Breakfast was ok, as I would go early in the morning before a lot of people woke up and I could sit and eat a egg and just watch the sun come up....I bet room service might even be easier...

Good luck on your's! We cruise again in March
    We do a lot of cruises too. We are taking the kids (we have 4 teens) on a 10 day on Royal Caribbean next month. I have thought a lot about the food too, this will be my first cruise since my sleeve and I am still on liquids, will be coming off pureed foods about the time we leave. I will say that out of all the cruise lines we have been on, I like RC food the best
    I am enjoying it...Iv'e been in a stall for the last couple of weeks, I got 40 more lbs until I hit my goal so I hope I am not at the end of my weight loss....On the 25th of this month it will be 6 months... Fingers crossed it will start again.
    That's a whoowho moment lol! I can certainly relate when I shop now it's almost mind boggling trying to get it to sync in my mind that I no longer wear 24 and 3x ha! Im now 14 16...some 18 depending on the store.....it's a gratifying experience truly. Keep up the good work and enjoy the slim you!
    My closet and attic are my consignment shops, LOL!! I've lost and gained so many timews that I stopped getting rid of things. I'm currently in a 26/28 and have every size down to 14, so one of my projects is to organize and then start to donate as I move down. We have a great local organization that takes clothes for women in protective shelter and those transitioning to work, and they always need plus sizes. The local hospital has a bariatric swap shop. Bring in what doesn't fit; take home what does!!
    I absolutely cannot wait for that fitting room experience. I LOVE shopping. A few years ago after my 4th child I started a diet which helped me lose about 30lbs. I remember the fitting room feeling when smaller clothes fit and I just can't wait for it to happen again. This time though it will be a permanent new body.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast