Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BBCorvette18

1. potato soup yummy

Well I was "bad" my mom made some good potato soup and it was all diced tiny. So I decided to try a ladle. I didn't strain it and there was celery, carrots, bacon, Yada Yada bit it was all so close to pureed I wasn't worried about it.

IT was delicious
    I ate it slow and chewed thoroughly was pleasantly surprised but no issues at all getting it down that was great tasted good no hiccups a little gas and my stomach actually gargled for the first time. I went ahead and ...
  2. honeymoon period is over

Well woke up today to no loss. Guess that honeymoon period is over. Time to start on more soups and gelatin and start walking more.

Was a bit concerned last night as I was changing my bandages I "squeezed" around my incisions and one of them that hasn't leaked a drop for days started oozing a brown liquid with a little bit of blood mixed in.It didn't stink and I messaged a doctor friend and he said it was normal but it was a little interesting considering how much came out. ...
  3. F**K me I left my phone in the van

Left my damn cell in the van when I got dropped of at the airport.
  4. so gassy.

Good lord I cant go 5 minutes without burping or farting it seems. Nothing hurts its just annoying lol
  5. Well I didn't die

Want to start out by say its been a good experience so far. The group I was with went through everything without a hitch. Unfortunately I was the least nervous of the group and sure as shit I had the issue lol.

My mom said the average time for everyone else was about 2.5 hours from heading up stairs to coming back. I was gone for around 7 hours. Apparently I was dizzy, had high blood pressure and was bleeding a bit excessively. I only remember the last bit in the recovery room and ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast