Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Whirleygirl

1. New Whey Liquid Protein! YUMMMM COUPON CODE

OK, so I was recommended this high protein supplement from my nurse at my doctors office. It is called NEW WHEY LIQUID PROTEIN. They have several flavors. My favorites are Acai Berry and Grape. The also have Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, Orange, and Green Apple.
    Wal-Mart has been my easiest source to purchase these (fruit punch and blue raspberry is all they are carrying now), and the costs run $2.50 to $3.50 EACH depending on where you can find them.
    My 2 favorite flavors ...
  2. Made it through the holidays!

Still losing, thank goodness. I have my follow up appointment with my Dr on wednesday, already got my blood results back, and they said everything was in the "normal range" I will find out Wed if I'M in the normal range!
  3. Losing Inches now!!

My clothes are getting baggie! Yay! My friend found a post on a local FB sale page for a boatload of clothes a size or two smaller than I wear. Met with the lady, and found out she had bariatric surgery 3 months ago! I now at least have some transition clothes to get me through the next couple of months. And we are going to keep in touch, maybe start a local support group. By the time I get to wear these, I will sneak up, and raid Moms closet for sweats and coats! LOL. Since so many friends and ...
  4. Down 24 total since my surgery!

Finally get to use my Wii Fit! Loving it, and making the hubster do yoga with me, LOL. Found out today skipping meals...NOT GOOD! Even though I had been drinking a proti, I hadn't had any yogurt or 'food' until 2. Still ate lightly, but I felt almost like a minor 'dump' ugh. NOT FUN! Lesson learned.
  5. 3 1/2 weeks out.

Still losing. That's good, right? I'm still doing ok. Back to work (part time) and coming home and napping, LOL
    I have been setting mini goals for myself. My most recent success was losing enough to be able to FINALLY get on my Wii Fit! When I got it for Christmas 2 years ago, there was nothing on it to tell me a weight limit. Well I am now below that, and have used it successfully since last week!!! It has breathing exercises, yoga, aerobics, (not quite ready for that) and some balance ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast