Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Hey! I think you are closer to me than anyone I have seen on this site! Finger lakes area here!! Since you will be traveling and busy find the best meal replacement bars, get salads with chicken and eat the chicken first, veggies next and carry water everywhere. Peanut butter and apples are a great way to hit the protein and fruit, I use that when I am mobile a lot! I cannot tell you anything about food where you are going but try to find the best source of lean protein to eat first then whatever comes with after. ( I find it is more "normal" looking when out in restarants and I don't want to discuss my light eating with anyone) I do eat every 3 hrs it helps keep metabolism working all day and keeps me happy. Good luck to you.
    Everything in moderation. And wouldn't you know it...that sleeve moderates! As long as you are having 3 to 4 meals a day with no snacking on easy to eat slider foods like chips, you will still be ok. You have to eat, so choose a wiser decision. You get full so damn quick, but you can eat more than 3 to 4 meals if you're not careful. Good luck!