Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Slowly Gaining weight

So I haven't been on here in a while I was doing amazing stayed at goal weight for a year I was so happy. I met the man of my dreams and I married him all in a year and a half and I credit my weight loss because with out it I would have never met him I know this. I also had skin removal surgery this year. Anyway I was doing so good but now I'm starting to notice my weight is creeping up I keep gaining a couple pounds here and there so in the last 2 months I have gained 10 lbs. I am starting ...
  2. 1 year post op

So guys here's an update I am one year post op wow this year has flown by so fast but honestly it has been the best year of my life so many good things have happened to me and I say it's all because I was sleeved. I met the man of my dreams and we are celebrating our 6 month anniversary. I go to the gym and don't feel embarrassed to be there. I play softball and feel so great that I can run the bases without getting out of breath that to me is a huge accomplishment. I've started being a distributor ...
  3. I found products that actually work

Hey guys so I thought I would share with you all and tell you I finally found something that works with the sagging skin with out having to have surgery. I've used the wrap a few times on my arms and I'm already seeing a huge difference. Also they have more things besides wraps I was having a huge issue with losing my hair and I have tried many different types of products and this place has a hair skin and nails pill and it actually works my hair doesn't fall out as much anymore and it's finally ...
  4. Just a few updated pics

Here are some pictures I've had a couple requests to post some and I think I have figured it out lol. The last one is me before wow I had chubby cheeks lol. There's one with me and my awesome supportive boyfriend I met him after my huge weight loss he knows all about me being sleeved and he is so supportive about it that's why I love him so much

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150523_180649.jpg 
Views:	666 
Size:	3.07 MB 
ID:	24495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150403_210207.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	465.3 KB 
ID:	24496
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150403_190822.jpg 
Views:	570 
Size:	687.7 KB 
ID:	24497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140309_161041.jpg 
Views:	656 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	24498
  5. Nine months post opp

So it's been awhile for me for posting but it has been 9 months and I am one pound away from my goal 😃 I have lost a total of 105 lbs and I feel amazing besides the huge hair loss and the sagging skin I do not regret my decision one bit. I have so much energy and I constantly want to do active things. I use to hate shopping but now I love it maybe a little to much lol I wear clothes that I never thought I would ever see the day of me wearing them. So I just want to put it out there that ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast