Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xohgirl

1. stupid!

I've been feeling so good lately (1 month out) that I guess I forgot I had this surgery because after my work out today I chugged my water! I mean chugged and then after I did it I was like "omg" I got a bad bad bad headache and was nauseous for a little bit. I'll never do that again!!
  2. 1 month out

hey I'm one month out as of today. Been on mushies for about a week now and doing much better than I was to begin with. I'm actually beginning to tell when I'm getting full so I don't over-stuff myself. I'm really getting excited now. The only thing I'm still struggling with it sipping not gulping. It's a harder habit to break than eating slowly! at least for me.

I'm not excersizing as much as I was, I think my vitamin intake has something to do with it, the iron and calcium I'm ...
  3. bad day

I had a really awful eating day today. Not with what I ate, but for some reason I couldn't tell when I was getting full so I over ate each meal and felt awful. Does anyone have any tricks for this? I weigh and measure everything. I'm supposed to get 3 oz in of protein and 3 oz of veggies, but I can barely get 2 oz of protein in without feeling like I'm going to be sick. Wednesday will be 1 month since surgery. I'm confused and discouraged. So much one bad day can do to a person.
  4. zero support

So, today my step-father comes home with a box of donuts and goes "I bought you a few of your favorites"

Like, are you kidding me?? are you testing me? Being a jerk? Seriously don't understand?

I'm only 3 weeks out. I'm still on mushy foods. Now, I'm having a really hard time NOT thinking about the donuts.
  5. Weight-loss

I weighed myself today and I'm down 15 lbs of course I am excited about this! I decided I am not going to weigh myself everyday, so every Sunday is the day. I am getting the hang of figuring out when I'm full, which was something I was having trouble with at first. The only thing that I am struggling with now is vitamins. They're SO gross. oh well.. one day at a time.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast