Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

khunter719

1. F’ed UP BIG TIME and NEED SUPPORT FRIENDS.

Here I go AGAIN with my pity me story. I had my surgery in Mexico and was very successful. I lost a total of 120 lbs and went from a size 28 to a 10. My husband was in FL and I was at home in CO. He was there taking care of his father who had dementia, I found it strange that the caretaker knew more about our marriage than I did. So he told me if I wanted to save our marriage I would come see him. At this time I weighed 240 lbs. This is after our wedding in Las Vegas on 12-12-12 at 12:00 ...
  2. Change of plans

Well the doctor's office called and he switched surgery from the 13th to the 12th of next week. So today is my last day to eat what I want and then it is off to a 5 day pre-op, fun but it has to be done. I did it when I had the 2 lap bands put in so I can do it now. I'm still living through my husband not wanting me to get the surgery but he says he just wants me to be happy. When I reach 175 lbs I'll be happy. Read up on how to cross the border without a problem. I have 2 ...
  3. No time to think

Today, Today, Today. My mother went to Mexico and had a lap band put in, she lost 140 lbs and was very happy. Then she got sick and was throwing up anything she tried to put in her. Found out that her band had twisted and cut off any way to get nutrition in her so she almost died of malnutrition. The weight loss surgeon on call that night came and removed it immediately. She started gaining weight again, so she went to Mexico and had the gastric sleeve done. All went well and ...