Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mrsdez

1. Revison to the bypass

So back at the end of nov 2016 i had to have my sleeve revised to the gastric bypass because of severe Gerd. When i say severe i mean so bad it was eating the enamal off my teeth, burning my throat, changing my voice. And yet stupid me just kept dealing with it and the pain till the dentist ratted me out thankfully to my dr. It was not much longer after i had my surgery. I was not nervous at the time. Those that know me know i will not sugar coat whats coming next. So be prepared.....idk what they ...
  2. Revison to the bypass

So back at the end of nov 2016 i had to have my sleeve revised to the gastric bypass because of severe Gerd. When i say severe i mean so bad it was eating the enamal off my teeth, burning my throat, changing my voice. And yet stupid me just kept dealing with it and the pain till the dentist ratted me out thankfully to my dr. It was not much longer after i had my surgery. I was not nervous at the time. Those that know me know i will not sugar coat whats coming next. So be prepared.....idk what they ...
  3. Still at a stall and still with the reflux

So a quick refresher i had to start back up my treatments, and now i have also found out i have adrenal insufficency, i know right the list of illnesses i dont have is starting to become shorter as time goes by. But with this adrenal thing to live you need a tiny dose of a natural steroid my body is suppose to be making but doesnt 2 times a day which is killing my stomach. The reflux is horrible.
    I still have not lost any more weight since my last visit with the dr back in last idk aug or ...
  4. Holy acid reflux!!!

Oh man have i been having bad reflux, and i am one of the very few who were never able to come off the ppi's. I still take nexium at night and prevacid in the morning. However lately for no reason ive had bad reflux thay i wake up choking on so bad i cant breathe. I have had a very long bad flare up of my auto immune crap and unfort i just had my chest chemo port put back in and had an infusion yesterday and the reflux is nasty today. Ive tried all the meds your are allowed to take in a day, plus ...
  5. Gooooaaaaallllll!!!!!! I made my goal!

Im jumping up and down! I woke my husband and daughter up and 7am on a saturday because i made goal! I am 180! I lost 120lbs in 14 months!!!! I cant rememeber being this weight its been years but the weirdest is i do remember that i wasnt wearing this small of size clothes when i was! It must be all the protein. Im so happy! I was at a stall for awhile and getting bummed but just kept at it. I added some healthy fat and oh salt because my salt levels on my blood work was way to low and i was almost ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast