Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sarahsmiles77

1. Babies, bresatfeeding and gastric sleeve?

Hey there everyone.. so i have a question that not even my own Dr. seemed to know!! So i have an 11 months old daughter, who is the love of my life!! I am still breast feeding and plan on doing so as long as she wants to.. i am not having the surgery for 6 months. so by then she may be weaned.. but if not does anyone out there know if having the surgery affects milk supply and/or is it too painful to hold the baby to nurse?? I would love any insight some of u Mom's out there who've had young ...
  2. Hope after death of child and failed marrige... There is always HOPE!!

Hello there, my name is Sarah Michelle... I am 36 years old and have a baby girl named Talayla... I have been overweight since i was 21 yrs old.. i gained 60lbs after my Grandparents were killed in a car accident on the way to going to church.. after my Grandma died so tragically i struggled alot!! She was as much a mother to me as my Mom.. my Mom and i grieved HARD to loose her.. during that time i was breaking up with my Fiance and my beloved Dog was tragically killed as well. I moved to Cali ...