Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Journey Tobeme

1. Some of the foods I eat

Today for lunch I am eating a modified version of this. I say modified because I do not use agave and I cut down the sweetners a bit.

For dinner last night I made this again I modified for me. I don't eat cheese unless it is vegan (made from nut milks) but I completely left it off last night.

This is dinner tonight. The noodles are made from zucchini. You can also make them from carrots or squash. I am making this soup to go with it. The leftovers will become meals ...
  2. 250 card

Remember I said I was making cards for each pound I lose? Here is the card I picked to represent the scale saying 250.

Now before anyone says anything about my card project focusing solely on weight loss....yes it does. Yes I know I scream daily that this path (**see side note**) I am on is not about weight loss. But it is the easiest measurement and quite honestly I am not very creative so it was what I had. Deal with it. I am still not focused on the weight. It is what's on the cards ...
  3. He won't recognize me...Please cut out my heart now...

Yesterday I got a heir (oops hair) cut. It was a drastic cut taking my hair from near my waistband of my jeans to above my shoulders. I could rattle off 50 reasons but the biggest is I wanted a change I could control so I lost control and chose a cut so radically different. But the haircut really isn't the big thing in this story.

I picked up my grandson afterwards. He is almost 9. He lives with me most of the time. His father (my son) is a underwater welder. As wonderful as our state, ...
  4. Insurance packet

My Surgeon's office will be submitting my paperwork to my insurance company today. I am so excited. Yesterday I went for my weigh in. My Surgeon had set my goal at 254 and I weighed in at 250. I also had my pulmonology clearance appointment. He gave me my clearance. Said my sleep apnea was non treatable since it was so mild. I was not expecting it. So I called my patient advocate and she said the packet has been ready just needed those 2 final things to send it off.

I will call my ...
  5. Loss Cards

I was looking for a way to mark each pound I need to lose. Some people do marbles or beads. Moving from one jar to another. Some people use stickers.

I wanted to write out thoughts and wishes. I wanted a reminder to look at as the days go by. I wanted something to look at while I am losing the weight and after. I want the reminder of everything I was thinking and everything I hoped for.

So I made Loss cards. One card for each pound I want to lose. They aren't my best ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast