Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Journey Tobeme

1. Back and headed the right way

It took a long time but I had surgery in Feb. I am back and plan to get active now that I have had surgery. I will do an update post soon. But since Jan 1st I have went from 295 to 233.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_1059061564155848.jpeg 
Views:	785 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	25662
  2. Be mindful of little ears **Tear warning**

I found this letter recently on-line. When I read it, I realized some of the things I would say could hurt someone I love. I now keep weight loss comments away from the ears of my grandchildren and other children. Be mindful of little ears.

Dear Mom,
    I was 7 when I discovered that you were fat, ugly, and horrible. Up until that point I had believed that you were beautiful—in every sense of the word. I remember flicking through old photo albums and staring at pictures of you ...
  3. Some of the foods I eat

Today for lunch I am eating a modified version of this. I say modified because I do not use agave and I cut down the sweetners a bit.

For dinner last night I made this again I modified for me. I don't eat cheese unless it is vegan (made from nut milks) but I completely left it off last night.

This is dinner tonight. The noodles are made from zucchini. You can also make them from carrots or squash. I am making this soup to go with it. The leftovers will become meals ...
  4. 250 card

Remember I said I was making cards for each pound I lose? Here is the card I picked to represent the scale saying 250.

Now before anyone says anything about my card project focusing solely on weight loss....yes it does. Yes I know I scream daily that this path (**see side note**) I am on is not about weight loss. But it is the easiest measurement and quite honestly I am not very creative so it was what I had. Deal with it. I am still not focused on the weight. It is what's on the cards ...
  5. He won't recognize me...Please cut out my heart now...

Yesterday I got a heir (oops hair) cut. It was a drastic cut taking my hair from near my waistband of my jeans to above my shoulders. I could rattle off 50 reasons but the biggest is I wanted a change I could control so I lost control and chose a cut so radically different. But the haircut really isn't the big thing in this story.

I picked up my grandson afterwards. He is almost 9. He lives with me most of the time. His father (my son) is a underwater welder. As wonderful as our state, ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast