Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

angie 3

1. Almost Their!

Its been 8 months since I was sleeved! Today I had a check up my labs all good! My diabetis is totally under control. No high blood pressure. bmi 21! My wt 118 within 3lbs of goal 115 (im 5/2) What a amazing journey its been hard but worth it! Most important took control of my health & well being. I want to be a good role model for my kids & grandkids of healthy living! thank you to my sleeve family all who were so positive helping me get where I am! This is a great site with a ...
  2. 12 wks post op

What a great tool this surgery is! Mexico was a scarey thought but my health has improved so much! Wont lie @ 1st I thought what have I done to my self and in mexico! Ive lost almost 50lbs & no diabetis meds & b/p meds feeling realy good ! It dose work! For me its been worth it I never could of done this in the states im 136Lbs now haven't been this size in years!
  3. calcium

What is a good brand of calcium & how much?
  4. doing great

hello I was sleeved on 7/29/14 doing great! since 4th july have lost 42lbs in a size 10 pant have about 30lb to go! thanx for all your encouragement have a lot more energy off my diabetis meds & b/p meds its amazing good luck to you all in your journey! Its fun to whatch everyones progress!
  5. Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by angie 3 View Post
    My surgery date is 7/29 Dr Almanza Ive had my share of wanting to take the chicken line! But then I think of what a great opportunity I have to live a healthy life theres a lot of us out there! A lot of good people on this site to give encouragement. From what ive researched Dr Almanza is one of the best and nothing but positive comments I just keep telling myself you need to do this you need to do this! Yeah its normal to feel this way! Ive never left the country WE CAN DO THIS look forward
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast