Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

halfofme

1. lots to be done

August will be a busy month for me 1. I have my phy review. 2 My 3rd NUT so 3 to go. 3.Then my sleep study. When these r done it will be smooth sailing for me. I will have 3 more NUT visits that will take me to November for my last NUT visit, then it's sending it to the insurance company that can take 4-8 weeks they say to get an answer so that puts me in Dec/Jan at the latest. So everything is running smooth I go to a support group and I find out all kinds of stuff from cravings to hair loss (please ...
  2. don't know what to do

tomarrow I go for a Upper G.I. and then I will have only have two tests left til I am done with that part of the processes. then all I will have is the NUT test. I am at the point that reading the Forums, and Blogs of people that has already the sleeve is driving my self crazy.
  3. getting tired of waiting

I guess I should start from start well I had decided to get weightloss surgery about a year ago and that when Youtube became my friend. I found out what there where and how they were done it took about 2 mos. and I had decided on the sleeve before I even decided on a DR. the first one I went to was in my home town and by the time I got to see the DR. they were no longer taking my Insurance since I am on Medicade only certain only ones will take it so I went on a search for on in the great state ...