Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

prettypennie

1. 17 days post op and feeling great!! Its all psychological now. Not hungry and feel full very fast.

Hey y'all I am 17 days post op from having the sleeve gastrectomy and I feel great no pain at all any more. The pinching feeling in my lower abdomen where the stomach exited is gone!! I am allowed to eat pureed foods. I was super happy to hear that and I went out and bought; banana's, avocados, cottage cheese, apple sauce and made dinner that night so I could blend it. I had my ah- ha moment when I took my third bite of eggs and I nearly vomited. I knew at that moment nothing was going to be ...
  2. 8 days post-op . Getting used to my new stomach and the changes that come with it. Still hungry

Hello y'all today marks 8 days since my gastric sleeve. I'm doing very well. Today I was able to get in 80 ounces of liquid. No pAin. I have had two bowl movements I'm sorry not trying to be gross but I was stopped up till today. The doctor says that's normal. I still have hunger pains and my mouth drools for some food lol. Has anyone been through this to. I'm just wondering what else I should expect weeks on out.
  3. I now know how a baby feels when they have gas pain . lol

I'm 48 hours post op and I know now hard it is for babies to pass gas lol. Every little burp and toot hurt lol. I know now why everyone is saying sip and walk sip and walk. Doing the sipping and walking together helps a lot to psss the gas. I'm more alert today than yesterday and the day before.
  4. 1 day post-op. 8/14. I feel good. pain is ok.

Hi y'all I'm roughly 18 hours out of surgery. I have the best hospital staff looking after me.
  5. Gastric sleeve. Tomorrow is the day with Dr. Peterson !! 8/13/14 I am so nervous! what to do and what to bring.

I am a little nervous about the surgery. My doctors office called and wanted to know if I would be okay with the local news station filming some of my surgery tomorrow 8/13. I told them not at all. I am excited to see myself on T.V. lol. I know everything will go great and I will be back to life in a day or so. I am hoping I can go home the same night. I want to be back home as quickly as possible I have a lot going on right now. I was in a major four car pile up on Saturday 8/9 and ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast