Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LLS

1. 4 years post op-WEIGHT GAIN-desperate and ashamed

I致e dropped the ball. I知 almost 4 years post op and am gaining. I知 probably up 25-30 of the 80 I致e lost. I知 disappointed and disgusted with myself. I am here for help and support to get back on track.
    Has anyone experienced this and got back on track? I知 considering the post-op diet (pouch reset) to kickstart and get back on track. Does this work?

I知 desperate and ashamed 😞
  2. 4 Month Post Op and 60 lbs GONE!

Today I am 4 months post op. I started my pre op diet at 249lbs. I am now 189! I feel great! This is the best thing I've ever done for myself! I have had my stalls, and if you are, just know that they will pass! I am soooo excited. I was in a 20 pants and am now in 14 and some 12 sizes! YAY!
  3. Hummus?

Ok I am VERY DUMB when it comes to good vs bad fats and healthy choices on certain things. Sooooo...is hummus an ok food to eat, or is it BAD fat??
  4. Trying to remain positive

I am 3 weeks post-op today and have not lost anything in about a week and a half. As a matter of fact, I got on the scale this am and gained 2 lbs. I am down about 30 total, including my pre-op diet. I started at 249 and am now 220. Thirty pounds is GREAT, but I am still fearful this is all I will lose. I have been walking betwee 2-2.5 miles a night, have increased my protein and get lots of fluids. Everyone says to hang in there, but I am getting quite nervous. I am on "real" ...
  5. Worth it?

I was 2 weeks post op on Tuesday. I lost 11 lbs in those two weeks (but most all the first week). Saw my doc yesterday and they say I am on track. However, I haven't lost ANY weight in over a week. Tonight I got on the scale and gained 2 lbs. I have lost 30 total lbs total with my pre op surgery. I am so frustrated. Did I really do this to lose 30lbs? I am drinking fluids, upped my protein and have done some light cardio on my ellipitical. Is this really going to be just one more thing that isn't ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast