Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bjohnson

1. Exercise question.... how much and what to do

I have been sleeved now 19 weeks today. I am having great results as far as amount lost, I'm now at about 80 pounds gone. I've been exercising now for about 6 weeks or so and my weight is stalling. My husband says it's because I am lifting too heavy weights. He says to tone and firm up my skin I should be doing light weights with lots and lots of reps..... keep in mind that he is no body builder so he's just guessing.
    I've been doing 1 mile on the treadmill and all of the other weight ...
  2. 19 hours till surgery!!!!! Yikes!

Well all, 19 hours till my surgery. Please say a prayer for me. Not only that i come through it great but that my anxiety don't get the best of me before surgery....
  3. What foods should I buy for after surgery?

my doctor hasn't been real specific. So I was just wondering what all food you all were able to eat after surgery the first week.
  4. Men, don't read! period question

I think I will be on my period Monday when I go for surgery...... yikes! Did this happen to anyone else? How did it go?
  5. Muscle Milk???? Does it cause weight gain

Has anyone used Muscle Milk? I am not sleeved yet so I am trying lots of different protein shakes. Muscle milk has one that is cookies and creme and it sounds yummy. But...... it has 49 grams of carbs in it, the protein is high though. I always thought that Muscle Milk was for weight gain..... any suggestions?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast