Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. One year & 11 days post-op

Hey guys! I haven't been here in a bit, but I was waiting to post my 1 year post-op blog until I hit the 100 pounds lost mark. It took me 1 year and 11 days, but I did it. My highest weight ever was 243. Yesterday I weighed 143.7

I've changed so much in a year. I cannot even begin to cover it. I am definitely happy with the weight loss - even with the scary complications at the beginning I would do it again a million times. I was a size 22, and now I wear a 6/8. I was a size 16 ...
  2. Vent? Worried? Help?

Okay - I am hoping to hear from some of you veteran sleevers. I KNOW what the problem is here, but how do you always keep your head in the right place?

I am 3 weeks away from being 1 year out. I am 7 pounds away from my goal (143 pounds / 100 pounds lost) The last few months the weight loss has pretty much stopped, unless I am actively trying to lose. Like tracking my calories, and running regularly.

I was SO freaking proud of myself when I became a runner. I've never ...
  3. Using Essential Oils for our issues Pre/Post-op

Hey guys! I have been a part of this forum for almost a year now. I usually come read the posts every day and I am always surprised with the amount of support I receive here. I wanted to share something with you guys because it is making such a difference in my life.

I recently got into Essential Oils. I suppose I am getting in touch with my hippie side I know a lot of us on here suffer from Constipation/diarrhea, and other tummy troubles. As well as emotional issues/addiction/sadness ...
  4. 10 pounds to my goal!!

I am 10 pounds way from my goal! I had my sleeve 4.3.14 and I am almost there! It is so unreal. I still smile when I say how much I weigh. I never thought I would be here, and definitely never thought I would be thinking about lowering my goal to lose more. My original goal was 143 - that would put me at losing 100 pounds. But I just noticed on one of my apps that I would still be considered "overweight" so I think I might go for 130 and see how that feels.

I remember when ...
  5. 7 month update

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I did any sort of update, so here it goes! I am a little over 7 months out. I have lost 49 pounds. I weighed 159 pounds this morning. I am wearing a size 13/14 pants and a Medium shirt. I also just bought a size 10 dress which fits me!! Womens clothes are strange, haha! But I will take it!!
    49 pounds isnt A LOT, considering many of you have lost double that... BUT, it is 49 pounds OFF OF ME and I am happy

Including the little bit of ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast