Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Misd75

1. What life has to offer!!

Happy Saturday y'all I know it's been awhile since I been on here so much going on. Sorry I stayed away so long but I have been having some major health issues not related to the surgery, rest easy. I never would have thought at 39years old I would be able to say I have had a hearts attack and stroke! but yes last week my fear came true last Sunday or Monday I had a heart attack and Tuesday I suffered a stroke, I'm pretty much back to normal little weak but everything is ok! I lost 60 plus pounds ...
  2. What a life changing event :)

Wow I can't tell you how great it feels to see the pounds dropping off, went and got my stitches out today I'm down 22 pounds life is great! The last couple days have been rough with nausea but I have the best support system a girl could ask for my sis has been by my side since I got home! She said today as I was crying cause I couldn't keep anything down don't worry I got your back thru thick and thin! It's amazing to have such a great support system! This has brought us so much closer and I ...
  3. Sleeved side and feeling great :)

Well I was sleeved yesterday a little pain at first but I'm feeling pretty good right now! I think driving in TJ is scarier then the surgery itself. Dr Almanza is awesome, the nurses are great at HMN and the hotel is beautiful as far as fluids water seems to be the only thing that agrees with my tummy at this point! Hope all is well with everybody!
  4. Feeling some kind of way!

As I lay here realizing this time tomorrow I will be sleeved! I'm full of emotions right now! I have not been feeling to hot today and I don't know why, I know a part is my body going thru caffeine withdrawals! The other part is just nerves! I have been doing great on liquids till 10 minutes ago when I was sipping on my water and I started feeling like it was coming back up! I stopped sipping the feeling didn't go away as I was trying to get up well yea let's say I didn't make it to the bathroom! ...
  5. 30 days and thoughts.....

Happy Sunday yall.So in 30 days I will be on way to Mexico for my surgery Im very excited and wish it was here already. Im ready for change. Im ready for the healthier side of living. I have been having crazy dreams these past few nights, I dream or should I say nightmares of loosing all my hair, of the sleeve not working of me not making it thru. I know its just my mind playing games but I almost hate going to sleep at night. Did anybody else go thru this?
    At first I was very open with ...