Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

blanzillo87

1. Is this really my life right now?! 10 months post op

I haven't been on here in a while but wanted to post an update of encouraging words for anyone thinking about getting the sleeve or has stalled out on weight loss since having it. I had my surgery 10.5 months ago and honestly it was the best decision of my entire life. It was hard at first. very hard! I had a sedentary lifestyle and didn't like moving unless I had to. But I kept telling myself,"each day when you wake up you won't be as sore as you were the first day. Keep walking every hour ...
  2. I ate popcorn 3 weeks post op...

I don't know why but i picked up a handful at a bonfire and shoved it in my mouth...I did manage to chew it until it was a liquid form...this was two hrs ago. I'm not hurting and I seem to have digested it well...I won't do it again but this weekend has been rough! We went out of town for my sisters high school graduation....there has been a bonfire every night with atleast 35-40ppl...beer,hot dogs,steaks,chicken,baked beans,smore's and tons of other finger foods.I've done well with the temptation ...
  3. Just started my pureed diet...Damn why did I over do it?!

I was so excited about eating pureed foods today! I took a small can of chicken noodle soup and pureed it in my Ninja. I ate 1/4 cup of it about a hr in a half ago....then just finished eating the rest of the can. this is the only food i've had all day. i've had plenty of fluids but that was the first pureed meal and I feel so guilty! I keep burping up noodles and want to throw up but I know it will hurt! Is it really awful that I ate an entire can within a two hr period? I've never felt this much ...
  4. New Chapter for Me!

So I thought I'd give this thing a whirl. I'm exactly 2 weeks post op today! I'm so glad I made this decision because I need to be healthy for myself and my child. I was sitting and thinking about the poor food choices I used to make...My thought process,"Hmmm....taco bell sounds good but I really want a piece of crispy chicken.Oh hell I'll get a cpl of tacos then go to the KFC drive through and get a meal for later so I won't have to get back out."I thought this was normal because it ...