Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lou32

1. wow

So the past 10 months as flown by , I've reached my target & can pick up a size 10 off the rail ,

I've pretty much enjoyed the journey and am 100% sure i won't go back , i don't even miss the junk i use to fill my body with !

Going away in 21 days & for the first time in over 16 years I'm looking forward to getting in the pool :-)

For anyone who's wondering if the sleeve is a good choice i can't think of a single reason not to do it !
  2. amazed

so today i reached my 5 stone loss , cant even put into words how i feel xxx
  3. did he really say that to me ? !

i manage a social club , i worked last night which is not my normal shift , when it was quiet one of my customers come up to the bar & said can i just say lou
    "dont loose anymore weight , ur perfect as you are now "

never thought id hear those words ! & its strange as we cant see it ourselves , although it was amazing to hear i still have 29 lb to go to goal , but maybe now ill be a bit chilled about loosing the last bit

xxx
  4. so this is what its like ..

its been a while since i came on , life is pretty much back to normal , i had a stall for the last few weeks , but have had a big loss this week ,

the stall got me down , until i had a light bulb moment & decided to stop beating myself up , there's loads of time to loose yet ,

yesterday i brought some knee high boots , something i have not been able to do before !

i still struggle to see a difference in the mirror , but my clothes sizes tell me ...
  5. feeling disheartened

put 3lb on at my weekly weigh in , i know its only 3lb & this is the 1st time since my op i have gained weight , i dont understand how its happened
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast