Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. This Aint the EASY option.....

Its been a long time since ive posted a blog, but i do check in regularly to see whats happening with every1 else. I had my sleeve done in july so its been a while, i think i had an easy ride to begin with everything went txt book lost a decent amount of weight and feeling and looking good, but lately its beginning to be a struggle. I am feeling a lot more hungry i still get the restriction when eating my high protein meals but lately ive started getting my sweet tooth back and craving sour jelly ...
  2. 3 week update : not everybodys the same

Hey peeps,
    Thought i would update every1 i am just over 3 weeks post op now and i'm doing great back to normal. My doc put me on 4 weeks liquids then 4 weeks puree then normal foods after that but honestly i couldnt manage it and did feel a bit of a failure but i listened to my body instead and what it was telling me was i needed more so i started by introducing a wheetabix for breakfast with my morning coffee i also have 2 200ml protein shakes and plenty of water throughout the day and the ...
  3. A Slow start !!!!

Any1 else on here have a slow start to their journey?

Its been nearly 2 weeks and no loss a 2lb gain since my surgery
    Still feeling a little bloated and sore when i bend awkwardly
    Im not stressing too much and am expecting it to kickstart very soon
    Just looking for re-asurrance that im not the only 1 this has happened to x
  4. Post op diets

Hi peeps
    Well its been just over a week since my surgery and all's going well
    I'd just like to knw what everybodys post op diets consisted of (liquid and soft) and how long you were on them 4? I am really getting sick of the liquids (3 weeks still 2 go) and cant wait till i start the soft food stage.
    I did have half a weetabix this morning with loads of milk and a few mouthfulls of tuna mayo whn i was making my sons dinner.
    All your experiance and advice would be so ...
  5. Recovery

Hi all just a quick message to say all went well should be home by friday
    For all the upcoming sleevers get some gas x strips because the only pain i have is the trapped gas apart from that a little tired but supprisingly well xxx
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast