Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aliveandwell

1. STALL..... on the 12th day! anyone have logical answer for me?

I had surgery and lost 9 pounds the first 4 days, then stalled...have been in a stall for over 2 weeks! WHAT GIVES..HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN SO EARLY AND AFTER ONLY LOOSING 9 POUNDS? Im following every rule!! Can anyone give advice....besides...BE PATIENT... YOUR BODY IS GETTING USED TO EVERYTHING....IF I HEAR THIS ONE MORE TIME...IM GANNA GO POSTAL Y'ALL!
  2. I have a date... Need to cram more info!! H.e.l.p...

hello family...my official sleeve date is june 4.. so HIT ME WITH ALL THE IMPORTANT DO'S AND DONTS'....QUICK LIKE...i start pre op liquid on saturday...I have learned so much from you all..thank you for all your help!!!
  3. question about insurance denial

I was wondering if anyone was denied for not showing 3 years of high BMI in medical history?? Did your insurance company accept dated photos in leu. of height and weight history? Were you approved after submitting them?

Thats what my bcbs Alabama is requesting...because i dont have high BMI records for 2011 and 2012. Has anyone had to do this?
  4. dates on photos??

HELP.. My insurance company denied me for not showing 3 years morbiD obesity in medical records. they say they will accept photos with dates in leu of medical records height and weight. MY PROBLEM IS NONE OF MY PHOTOS HAVE DATES ON THEM...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE DATE ON THE PHOTO???