Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SpringRose

1. 2.5+ years. Here is my journey so far. I have a ways to go.

The last 6 months have been HELL! So I decided to make some major changes, get active AGAIN, and start to move forward. I have finally, FINALLY, realized that I am at an okay weight and that I need to focus on firming and eating clean.

There seems to be a lot of posts about what to expect over 2 years. It is still hard. I can eat well, but I gain if I don't focus on eating healthy. As a bulimic, I now know that I must NOT count calories and focus on eating clean (major issue right ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slide1.JPG 
Views:	504 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	25820  
  2. Wellbrutrin XL and weight gain--stretching the stomach??????

Hey everyone,
    Back in October I posted about how I never felt full on Wellbutrin like I did before. Well, the Doc just changed me to Wellbutrin (generic) XL 300. I have noticed I still don't feel full AND I am always hungry.

Overall, my calorie count has doubled and I can't tell if I am still burning enough calories to make up for it. But at the same time I CAN eat carbs now without puking...

My doctor is worried about letting me try a new med cause so many seem ...
  3. Sugar Free?

I have had an interesting breakthrough. Although I initially did all the sugar-free foods and only used stevia and such for coffee, drinks, foods, etc. the new surgeon (that assisted my doctor) had told me a year ago, that if I was going to drink/eat sugary items just eat the normal kind. Like normal vs. Powerade 0. He said the sugar-free actually makes you need to eat more and creates cravings and is actually less healthy. Yet I realized that over the last year of eating normal sugars, I have doubled ...
  4. In MAJOR need of Advice

Lately, I have noticed I am not being successful with my tool. Between my last car wreck and stress of daily life I have been neglecting myself. I find that I am eating junk food so I don't have to cook; I'm so tired after school, work, kids, and running kids to extra activities that I don't barely have time for housework and find that in all this madness I am FAILING at healthy eating AND staying active.

Two months ago I was going to the gym at least 2 days a week. 8 months ago I ...
  5. Trigger Point Injections

Hi everyone,

Since my surgery, then heart-attack's, two years ago I have been having major back pain on my upper left back/shoulder area. After a physical therapist, bi-weekly or weekly visits to the chiropractor and tons of Tylenol 3's, my chiropractor advised me to get a trigger point injection-actually two.

Has anyone heard of these or experienced them? Are they successful? Are they worth it?

I have never heard of these and am a little worried. I
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast