Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Awesome! Congratulations!
    Awesome! Keep up the good work:-)
    That is always good news. Although we are not defined by the scale - we certainly enjoy when it is nice to us.
    Fabulous!! Well done
    Thanks, everyone. I'm doing a lot better now. Don't know what was going on but its gone! Thanks again for your support!

Luv ya all!
    Hope you are feeling better today Skip:-)
    Hang in there... Hope you're better by now.
    Thanks everyone! Still feeling a bit rough. Have a feeling this is gonna be a soft foods day. But I was able to get some sleep.
    Hope you're feeling better!
    Feel better!
    That sucks. Sorry man.
    Hang in there Skip. I think this is some crazy stuff going on with the weather. I am in the Gulf of Mexico about 100 miles off the coast of Louisiana and we have 20 miles per hour winds out of the NORTH right now. Here it is May and we have a cold front. This is just crazy. Enjoy your tea and Godspeed on your journey.
    I too enjoy that feeling. I donate clothes roughly every three weeks. Some of the clothes I took to Vegas no longer fit.
    Congrats. I loved that feeling of giving away clothes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sociologist
    Sounds yummy:-)
    Oh, it is! And when I do the frappuccino I throw about 4 frozen strawberries in to add flavor and help the texture of it.
    I was told to give up caffeine not coffee and soda. After about a month I'm using caffeine again and haven't had any trouble. I'm just guessing but, I wonder if we are just to reduce the acid levels in the stomach prior to and immediately following surgery.
    Sounds delicious, but I thought we're not supposed to have coffee, even decaf as I was told? I'm a coffee addict and I have not been sleeved yet, but I find it really hard to give up my coffee.
    Sounds yummy:-)
    Woohoo!!! Down another 8 for a total of 43lbs in 9 weeks!!! Thanks all!
    Awesome! Keep up the good work:-)
    Great job!!
    Good luck - although it doesn't really sound like you need it. Be proud of what you have accomplished.