Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

taisha

1. update

i had my surgery may 19th 2014 this month will be 4 months i was 260 when i started this journey and now 4 months later i'm down to 179, i thank God for this surgery and my family who gives me so much support during and after the surgery. i will post current pics on my page
  2. one month post op pics

i'm happy to say 68 pounds are gone size 26 to 14, some trails along the way but i'm glad i had this done and i will not change it for the world
  3. depression

i had depression before my wls but now it seems to be worse. i started classes again and i can't seem to stay focused i'm scared i will not pass this class. i was on the honor roll before but now my mind is not staying focused on the tasks i have in class, i told my hubby i want to quit school but he gave me some good advise so i will stick in there but it's still hard for me. anyone with this problem if so do you have any suggestions to help get me out of this funk.
  4. not feeling well

i'm in week 3 nut says i can start puree foods so i came home scrambled 1 egg and added protein cheese to it took 3 bites that was it. i'm happy i can eat just a little but i thought i could get down at least an egg lol. i'm trying hard to get my protein drink down, i know about the stalls read about it so i know my body is trying to get use to my sleeve but i feel i'm not getting enough in to push pass this stall. any suggestions plz help
  5. tummy trouble

i'm 8 days post op and i can't seem to keep anything in my tummy on to of that my tummy makes the most strangest sounds is this normal
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast