Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Where Has The Time Gone?

Hello my fellow Sleeved Friends!!

It's been too long but I am still alive! Still alive and kickin'!

I thought I would stop by first of all and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Upcoming New Year. For those of you who are planning to be sleeved in 2016, best of luck to you. It's a decision that I have not regretted for one moment.

I am coming up on 2 years since getting sleeved and I don't think there's a day that goes by that I am not thankful ...
  2. Hiding In Plain Sight....

I'm going to state the obvious. Nope, not what you think.

I've had to admit to myself that I like black. The color. As I was trying to find some clothes that would fit this past weekend, I noticed that I was drawn to black things. And when I went through my closet, I quickly realized that next to my blue jeans, the most predominant color in there, is black.

I have variations of black but 90% of my clothes are black.

As I thought about it, I know ...
  3. Trainer gains 70lbs then loses it...in one year....on purpose

I'm linking this article because I thought it was very interesting, particularly his comments on how he was treated after he gained the weight. You can watch the video interview on the 2nd link.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/05/health...t2fit-lessons/

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...nning.cnn.html
  4. Part of the problem

So this will be a long post. As usual, there will be the 10% that I'll offend. If you have thin skin, you've been warned to stop reading now. I'm not apologizing so hang on tight.

I won't mention her by name but a forum member was talking about the progress she has made and how she used to think that she was cute but she realized that she didn't look her best when she was large but now she is confident that she is looking good. I paraphrased that but you get the gist of what she ...
  5. Phone home HG....Phone home!

Greetings to my fellow gastric sleeve friends, both on the sleeved and non-sleeved side! It is I, the ever quotable HGfromOmaha!

I'm still alive and well. Cancel the APB. Please get my picture off the milk cartons. I've been doing what I always do and that is "work, work, work!"

Here is an update. I have been traveling like crazy. In September, I've traveled to Canada, Dallas, Atlanta, Cincinnati, and Chicago. It's been non-stop work and I'm pretty ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast