Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jnwl905

1. Two Month Post Off

This has been a busy month with work and family issues. I've been so busy I haven't been able to read about the success stories or post anything about my progress. During July I lost another 9 pounds putting me at 174 pounds but I did gain back 4. Also, I joined the Y but haven't been attending faithfully as I should so that was kind of a bust.

Unfortunately, I am starting to fall back into some bad eating habits like snacking when I'm bored. I also find myself trying to eat ...
  2. Week 4 Post Op

Not sure what I did but the stall didn't last too long. I lost the four pounds I gained back plus an additional three. I am not at 183 pounds but I'm hoping to lose 2 more pounds before the end of the month so I can hit my first goal of 20 pounds in total.

Found out on Sunday, June 29th I can join the YMCA without paying the $50 joiner fee, so guess where I'm going tomorrow after church.

Finally, please pray for my family. My grandmother has passed away and my family ...
  3. Week 3 Post Op

I guess I hit my three week stall. When I stepped on the scale yesterday I had gained back the 4 pounds I lost last week and that number has not moved since then. That was hugely disappointing but I knew this was going to happen so it was not that surprising.

I decided to hold off staring to workout until next week because I am so tired. I returned to work this week and by the time I come home the only thing I want to do is go to bed. The good thing about this is that I am getting ...
  4. 2 Week Post Op

This is why I refuse to weight myself daily. I only lost 4 pounds which is a little disappointing but I'll be returning to work next week so I hope to get more exercise. My husband has a new job meaning he'll be home all week and he promised to workout with me. Not sure if I want to work out at home or obtain a gym membership.

I'm not going to lie but I gave into my temptation and cheated. Of course, I found out the hard way cheating was not worth it. I made myself sick and ...
  5. Day 7 Post Op

I weighed myself today and have lost another 4 pounds. Yesterday, I believe I was so tired because I was becoming dehydrated so I found an app on my phone that reminds me to drink water every 10 to 12 minutes. After speaking with my mom, she's a nurse, I need to increase my intake of liquid.

So far I have completed 1 quart of water, eaten 2 popsicles, and sipped 2 cups of chicken broth. I plan on fixing a protein shake for dinner and finish it off before I go to bed. Of course, ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast