Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Sorry I haven't been on here much, sleeve peeps!

I hope all has been well for the people I know on here and the ones I don't. I've been pretty busy...really busy with juggling school, new job, and trying to see my son in my hometown 3 hrs away. I've been doing good though. My weight hasn't dropped like I'd like as of late, but I see a difference in my body. The stalls are my own doing. Pretty much eat whatever I want now. I just can't eat hardly any...thanks sleeve! (I still love you) my main thing that's stalling me is sipping alcohol. I know....I ...
  2. 6 months out...in the 250's now...figured i'd throw up some 6 months out pics.

3. My 1st couple NSV's

Pretty nice when people don't recognize you.
    I made a withdrawal from the bank the other day. The lady at the drive up asked for my last 4 of my social. She said that I must have lost a ton of weight because my driver's license didn't look a thing like me. She said I looked great. (Now)
    And the other was walking passed an ex coworker at Costco who knows me quite well. He looked me right in the face and kept walking. I said his name and he was like "holy sh*t"!
  4. Finally in the 200's!!

I know I blogged about being near, but the day has finally come for me. I couldn't be more happy with getting this sleeve done. It's been so great. But I have still made very good choices and I'm realizing that this is only a tool.
    102 lbs lost, longest stall has been around 4 or 5 days, And I just hit a goal that seemed so hard for me to get to... pre sleeve.
    It's been honestly, since like 2001 since I have weighed 299 or under!!!
    #happy, but not satisfied!!!!
    Time to ...
  5. What's for dinner tonight, peeps???

Grilled Jalapeņo onion turkey burgers w reduced fat provolone and grilled asparagus here.
    Who says healthy can't taste great??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast