Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

meme_mayham

1. Why or how am I getting smaller, but the scale doesn't move?

So I'm only down 32lbs since sept 7th, 20 preop and 12 since the 1st. However, I started in a size 26pants and tonight, i put on a size 20, a pants that I bought a while ago, that couldn't fit past my knees, these are not stretchy pants, but fitted, with no give in the waist
    when will I see the scale move?

I am great full, not complaining, just wondering
  2. Epiphany: body dismorphic disorder...

I was sleeved Oct 1st, im down 30lbs since I started the journey sept 7th.
    Prior to the surgery, i NEVER EVER looked in the mirror to see how I looked, i would avoid the mirror at all costs. Today I was standing looking in the mirror and started to feel disgust and overwhelming hate, i just got out of the shower, wearing smaller clothing, and my hair done, just trying to look presentable. Before, i would make sure I was clean and not look in the long mirror, i wouldn't look up in the bathroom ...
  3. 30lbs down

Hi, i started my preop on Sept 7, had a week down time due to getting sick, i had surgery Saturday Oct 1st, since sept 7th i have lost a total of 30lbs, since the 1st of Oct, i lost 10lbs. Is it wrong to count the 20lbs prior to surgery? Because I am
    I will post a recount of my Mexico experience soon, im still dizzy and recovering. But I'm fine
  4. Sitting in Minneapolis, well wishes needed :)

Hi guys, just sitting here waiting for my connecting flight, alone, I will be in San Diego by 4:06pm, will anyone else be there? I feel positive and read, but scared at the same time.
    It's shark week, I hope it's done by tomorrow.
    Please send me well wishes
    Or just talk to me ☺️
  5. Sitting in Minneapolis, well wishes needed :)

Hi guys, just sitting here waiting for my connecting flight, alone, I will be in San Diego by 4:06pm, will anyone else be there? I feel positive and read, but scared at the same time.
    It's shark week, I hope it's done by tomorrow.
    Please send me well wishes
    Or just talk to me ☺️
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast