Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 5 YEARS OUT--regain after baby-- accountability

Hello---
    I had my sleeve back in May 2014 & it was the best decision I could have made! I learned so many wonderful habits that I still use today--- I still read almost every nutrition label & make sure I get my water in! I had a baby back in December 2017 & gained 75 pounds of the 105 pounds that I lost.... talk about torture! The first 30 pounds came off fairly quickly, but it has been a struggle! I've slowly been losing and am proud to say that I have lost 47 of the 75 that ...
  2. Pregnancy after sleeve! How much did you gain? 2+ years out

I've been looking online to find topics on this, but I can't find anything that relates to my situation. Can anyone 1.5+ years out tell me about their pregnancy experience after their sleeve? I had my sleeve back in May 2014, and did great! I went from 275 to 169 lbs & wore a comfortable size 10. I went back to my office job last June and steadily gained 18 pounds & then found out I was pregnant in April! So, now I'm 3.5 months pregnant and up 5 pounds on top of the 18 that I gained beforehand! ...
  3. Yoga Pants Recommendations Needed!

I'm working on getting back into the gym, and need some recommendations on yoga pants that won't highlight the cellulite on my thighs! My legs have always been my problem area.. Especially after losing 100 pounds! Are there any brands that you are crazy about?

Thank you!
  4. Tomorrow is 7 months & I'm feeling FABBBUULLLOOUUSSS!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	J&E.png 
Views:	822 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	22965

ME:Before picture: 273
    After: 193
    E:Before picture: 225
    After: 175

We are down 130 pounds from last year combined! LOVE my sleeve & love my new outlook on life! I sure wish I knew a couple years ago how easy and rewarding this process was going to be! I would have done it much sooner!

Cheers to a wonderful 2015! Ready to melt these next 40-50 pounds off!
  5. Keeping myself accountable without the scale!

I've been keeping track of my measurements for the most part throughout my whole journey, and thought this might benefit someone just starting out! I had no idea how to take my measurements at the beginning of this, but I'm pretty confident about it now! It's so nice to know how far I've come! Still a long way to go, but I'm on my way!

1 week after surgery my waist was 41.5 and almost 6 months post op, it's 34''!
    neck was 16'' and now ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast