Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congratulations on the baby. I would suggest that you lose the additional weight before having another baby. My children were all born before I had my sleeve surgery. I had babies 17 months apart. I did not lose the baby weight from baby #2 before I had baby #3 and this made the pregnancy and weigh gain awful. I think you are doing great and I was told it is easier to lose weight right after your baby is born. You can do it.
    It's a challenge for all of us, that's for sure. I always say losing was easy and maintenance is hard.

I am doing Weight Watchers to help with maintenance because I am super bad at tracking. A few others here are doing it. It's really exactly how we should eat.

Almost everyone does their own thing; just follow the sleeve rules to the T (dig out your old materials and review them), My Fitness Pal, whatever works for you. Best of luck! And congratulations on that baby!!

I do find when I eat dense protein first I am STUFFED. I was sleeved almost 5 years ago but the restriction is still there when I eat what I should. Today (road trip!) I ordered a chicken breast sandwich. Took off the bun, ate the whole chicken breast, and it was way too much.
    Wow. That is a tough one. Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope you find the answers you need.
    I like the one from Walmart (Danskin bootcut dri-more), I only take the black ones because the grey do show some ugly bumps on my legs, I lost a lot and my legs are quiet bad right now...even if it's getting better. I bough several different sizes during my last trip In March and so far the quality is great and price is even better. I didn't want to put money in those to wear it only a few months.
    Thank you!
    I love Nike brand.
    I love Target yoga pants. I've never paid more than $20 a pair and they have them in different lengths. Love 'em - sometimes sleep in 'em.
    Thank you, Shirl!!
    I just bought two fab fitting medium size workout tights at Costco for only $14.99. Loved them!

I was about to buy some on sale at Lululemon, but if I'm still losing (xing finger & toes) I'd be throwing away money.

Ps... ✨��Congratulations!�� On your weight loss!✨
    Quote Originally Posted by suzn358
    Hi - My 7 month surgiversary is tomorrow. I am down 80 lbs from the pre-op diet. I feel great too. Down from 22W pants to 12-14 and 3X tops to Large. It's so strange to not go to the Plus-size dept!
    You are SO right!! I still naturally walk to the plus size section when I walk into a store! It's still so hard to swallow that my reflection is ME! Congratulations on the weight loss!! Looks like we're pretty neck and neck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icandoit
    You look beautiful! Very inspiring to someone waiting for a surgery date
    Thank you! I remember being in your place so vivdly!! Good luck!
    You both look great!
    Best of luck. Keep us posted on you journey
    Yay!! You two look great- happy and healthy!! Congratulations
    Hi - My 7 month surgiversary is tomorrow. I am down 80 lbs from the pre-op diet. I feel great too. Down from 22W pants to 12-14 and 3X tops to Large. It's so strange to not go to the Plus-size dept!
    What a team! You both look amazing!
    You look great! You are a inspiration.
    You look beautiful! Very inspiring to someone waiting for a surgery date
    I too have been measuring since the night before my surgery. I weigh also, but I really do not like the scale! It is amazing to me how much the inches mean! My Dr. did tell me, go by how your clothes fit; not the scale! That is good advice! Congrats on your success!
    Congrats! You're doing so well, and I hope all remains well.
    I also found that the inches came off more during the periods that the scale didn't move very well! Great job using that as a NSV=Non Scale victory
    You look totally fab - I'm inspired - congratulations
    I LOVE your post! I can't wait to have those same feelings your having! I dread going I to dressing rooms...
    Congratulations! Beautiful dress!
    What a big change in only 5 months. You look so wonderful. Congratulations.
    great job, so happy 4 u... keep up all ur hard work...
    Awesome.....Keep up the good work. I am feeling the freedom too. 6 months post op.
    Oh wow! You look fantastic!!! So nice to see!
    you look great! love the dress!
    I am also 5 weeks out and yes I have trouble with some solid foods but as long as I take small bites and chew not having trouble , they other ladies I had surgery with have lost more than me but im happy that im losing at all !!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast