Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Electronic Cigarettes?

I quit smoking about a year ago, but I do use my electronic cigarette occasionally. I haven't really mentioned this to my surgeon yet, and wanted to know if this question has come up with anyone & their surgeon. I'm only covered under my dad's policy until the end of July & just got my approval TODAY! Thanks!!
  2. Pre-surgery photo shoot-

I wish I would have waited until after surgery before looking at these pictures my boyfriend & I posed for! I've lost 25 pounds prior to taking them, and I just can't believe my body looks like it does! I'm more motivated than I have ever been in this weight loss battle! I may hate these pictures right now (which I knew I would), but they're going to be awesome to look at 6 months down the road. I've been very border line on this procedure & told myself I would do the requirements either ...
  3. 1st blog... ever! Here we GO!

Well, I've been browsing this site for probably 4 months now, and have kept very quiet! I registered once & lost my user name & was pretty was pretty lazy in finding it! I'm set for my final appointment with my PCP on 3/14/2014 to get my letter of recommendation & to complete the 3 month's of supervised weight loss. I've completed the psych eval, nutritionist appt & all of that! Now that the time is getting closer, I'm starting to get really nervous but more EXCITED than anything! ...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123