Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EsikaElektra

1. 5 months post op w/ pics! LOVE MY SLEEVE!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 months.jpg 
Views:	593 
Size:	362.5 KB 
ID:	22033So, this is the first month that people are really noticing how much weight I've lost! I've been at the same company for 4 years, and one of my contractors that I deal with A LOT didn't even recognize me when he came in the office.. (& we have the SAME rare last name!!) I'm down to 209 and couldn't be happier! So close to wonderland! Shopping and getting dressed in the mornings is so much easier these days! I went shopping Wednesday night, and I can't express the ...
  2. My journey at 3 months! Pics included!

Name:	3Months.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	21254

I have to make this really short & sweet, but I wanted to post my 3 months pictures! This surgery has completely changed so many things in my life! I FINALLY decided to go back to school this semester and I feel so confident walking the halls & not getting out of breath! The pounds are moving "slowly" as some may see, but the inches are falling off so quick! My clothes that were too small are now too big! If you're still on the fence, ...
  3. 2 Months Post-Op!

Name:	2 months.jpg 
Views:	982 
Size:	356.0 KB 
ID:	20444

I promised myself in the beginning of my journey that I would make sure I documented my progress to keep me motivated, and BOY did my "progress pictures" make my day! I think I'm considered a slow loser.. But I'm A-OK with that! I've gone from 41.5 inch waist to a 37.5 inch waist & I've lost 6 inches off of my hips in 2 months!! Hope everyone has a good day!! !
  4. 5 Weeks Post Op- w/ Pics!

Name:	1 Month back- 06-27-2014.jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	273.1 KB 
ID:	19930Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 Month front- 06-27-2014.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	348.9 KB 
ID:	19931I haven't updated since my surgery, but everything went well! I was able to drive within 3 days? I haven't really had any complications! The hardest part that I wasn't ready for was trying to get in enough protein & water (you don't realize what a struggle it is until you are post op!) My boyfriend was diagnosed with Stage 3 Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma 6 days before my surgery, so I wasn't even sure I was going to go through with it, but I ...
  5. Unsweeted cocoa powder & PB2 immediately post-op

I've put myself on a 2 week liquid pre-op diet since my surgeon doesn't require one, and I want to lose as much weight as possible before surgery. The only way I can really tolerate them is if I add a teaspoon of cocoa powder & mix it. Can you have cocoa powder the 2 weeks after surgery? What about PB2? Does anyone else have any easy add in's to make these shakes tolerable for the next 4 weeks? Thanks!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast