Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Awesome job!
    Your accomplishments are wonderful. Congratulations.
    Great post!! Thank you!
    What a huge milestone! Congrats on all of your success......
    Quote Originally Posted by kristiesexton
    This is wonderful!! Love to see someone this far out and feel this way. Helps me..thanks!! I am 6 months post op and down 83 lbs! Congratulations!!
    Thank you. Congratulations to you also.
    This is wonderful!! Love to see someone this far out and feel this way. Helps me..thanks!! I am 6 months post op and down 83 lbs! Congratulations!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee6Lee
    Happy surgiversary! I'll be one year next month. I didn't want to look in the mirror while washing my face yesterday, having avoided mirrors for years, thinking I probably look fat and would be disappointed. My mental thing. But looking back at me was this thin lady. It was me!
    And I've learned that a small salad made with chicken, nice lettuce, multi colored bell peppers and Italian dressing fills me up so quickly! Unlike anything else I've ever eaten. I can only take half a dozen bites. Now I know my secret to staying this way!
    I know what you mean about looking in the mirror, seems like it takes our mind a little longer to catch up. Just yesterday I was eating lunch at work and having my usual serving of cottage cheese. My coworker asked "don't you get tired of eating that, you have it almost everyday"? My reply was "no I love it". LOL. couldn't have said that a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icandoit
    Wonderful post! Congrats!
    Thank you.
    Happy surgiversary! I'll be one year next month. I didn't want to look in the mirror while washing my face yesterday, having avoided mirrors for years, thinking I probably look fat and would be disappointed. My mental thing. But looking back at me was this thin lady. It was me!
    And I've learned that a small salad made with chicken, nice lettuce, multi colored bell peppers and Italian dressing fills me up so quickly! Unlike anything else I've ever eaten. I can only take half a dozen bites. Now I know my secret to staying this way!
    Congratulations!!
    Wonderful post! Congrats!
    Yay!!!! Happy one year!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by one4sailn
    Our results/timeline are identical, and I'm with you...may not be the fastest but it is the GREATEST thing we could have done for ourselves! Good luck to you on the next 30lbs.
    Thanks, to you as well. We will reach our goal, just keep keeping on!!
    Our results/timeline are identical, and I'm with you...may not be the fastest but it is the GREATEST thing we could have done for ourselves! Good luck to you on the next 30lbs.
    I totally get it, congratulations!!
    That's awesome! I understand how you feel. Last year I bought awesome Timberland riding style boots and they were too tight to go the last 1/4 inch. A few weeks ago, I dusted them off and.. they zipped all the way! Congratulations!
    Yay!!! Me too I bought 2 pair! One black one brown! Great nsv!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooky
    Oh that's awesome! I've been staring at boots online and at stores and haven't had the nerve to try them on yet, but it is definitely one thing I want to have too!!! Happy for you ... enjoy them!
    Thank you! Tomorrow is my birthday and I plan on rockin them!!!
    Oh that's awesome! I've been staring at boots online and at stores and haven't had the nerve to try them on yet, but it is definitely one thing I want to have too!!! Happy for you ... enjoy them!
    Me too. And I wear them every day. Just because I can. We rock!
    Eight months out here and 14 more lbs to go for my personal goal, according to IBW charts I have 20 more. I think, I will just take what comes from here stop getting on the scale every day and hope for the best. Congrats to you all and a toast to health!
    I'm 6 months out on Thursday and have had some seriously big changes within the last 6-8 weeks so losing is very very slow indeed. I am just now getting settled in a new place and hope to jump start my losing again. I have 43 lbs to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by amandajane
    I'm 7 months out and I feel your pain... I'm about 20 lbs to goal and have literally lost a total of 3 lbs in the past 2 months. It does get discouraging week after week when you don't see the big drops anymore ( or even small gains!) but overall, at the end of the month a loss is a loss is a loss. I know this last 20 lbs is going to crawl off of me, but it WILL come off. 80 lbs is amazing-congratulations! Reflect on how far you have come and stay the course. You will get there!
    Thank you! You also.
    I'm 7 months out and I feel your pain... I'm about 20 lbs to goal and have literally lost a total of 3 lbs in the past 2 months. It does get discouraging week after week when you don't see the big drops anymore ( or even small gains!) but overall, at the end of the month a loss is a loss is a loss. I know this last 20 lbs is going to crawl off of me, but it WILL come off. 80 lbs is amazing-congratulations! Reflect on how far you have come and stay the course. You will get there!
    thats just awesome! your right it is all worth it!
    Congrats!!!! You go girlie!!! Definitely a way of life!
    Quote Originally Posted by monalisa
    Congratulations on your weight loss. May God continue to bless you richly
    Thank you and many blessing to you as well!
    Congratulations, that's wonderful!
    Congratulations on your weight loss. May God continue to bless you richly
    I use the word way instead weigh because all this has become a way of life for me now.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast