Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Good luck to you Khristine :-) look forward to hearing about your journey x
    hi hon.. i got your private message about starting at a lower weight to begin with..and loosing slower.... ya know.... i really don't know why its going soooo slow... its soooo not fair and extremely frustrating to see all the big losses in the first 3 weeks.. i lost 5 pre op.. and 9 the first week then stalled for 3 weeks..today is my week 4... the scale finally moved 1 pound down yesterday and then back up 1 pound today... I'm sooooo confused..cuz I'm doing EVERYTHING RIGHT!!! but I'm just trusting the process..ya know.. SO,,,,PLEASE DO NOT...NOT...NOT...COMPARE YOUR WEIGHT LOSS TO ANYONE ELSE... it may go fast it may go slow..but either way it goes...im here for ya!!! I know i have lost a few inches... so remember to measure yourself... i seem to have lost in my face...and boobs...isnt that nice? (sarcastic) TRYING TO BE POSITIVE!!!!! and people on this website help me with that... keep me posted!!! xxxxx
    Awesome news! I was one of the lucky ones. The only thing my insurance required was a BMI over 40, but I do understand the frustration of jumping through hoops! Hang on tight! The next few weeks will FLY and the next thing you know you'll be joining us on the sleeved side!
    Congratulations. That is awesome news. Good luck.