Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 11 months post op, 12 weeks pregnant:-)

It's been so long since I've been on this site. I'm doing great. I lost 103lbs and am now 12 weeks pregnant. I've gained 3lbs so far. Saw the lil one today and he's very active and everything is looking good.
    Wishing you all well on your continued journey.
  2. milestone!

So I'm just a few days shy of 5 months post op. And today, I got on the scale...(drumroll please) and I'm in ONDERLAND baby!! -73Lbs since being sleeved. Just wanted to share my joy!
  3. 2 month update

As of yesterday I'm 2 months post op. From month 1-2 I was stalling and losing slowly by following the set rules. So for the past 5 days, I've increased my carb intake and the weight is steadily starting to come off. My mom and I have done low carb diets in the past. She would drop lots of weight and i wouldn't. My body loves carbs. So I'm making sure to make good carb choices (I can't eat gluten anyways) and enjoying watching my scale go down again. I've been working out for the past 4 weeks and ...
  4. 1 month post op

I'm writing these blogs so I can look back and track my progress. I must admit, I had some pretty unrealistic goals when I got sleeved. I thought that , for sure I'd be one of those people that lost weight quickly. Well, here I am 4wks out, and its not happening for me. From 1 1/2 weeks until a few days ago, I experienced a stall that lasted a week and what I did lose was 5lbs.

But ya know what? I'm not mad or upset. I'm getting my water, protein and walking in. And I see my body ...
  5. 2 weeks post op today and frustrated

This is probably tmi for some, but I need to vent. My surg weight was 265. This past Sat I hit 255. I started my time of the month and lost nothing. I wasnt too worried as I used to gain 5lbs during my cycle. But my cycle is over and I'm 254. I completely excepted that i would stall, but not between week 1-2.
    And I'm diligent about getting my protein, water and walking in.
    Please no negative responses, I'm feeling down enough already.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast