Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MissBee

1. proud of my self!

Good morning sleevers, I just wanted to give a quick post on my status and tell everyone that I am officially in the wonderland, my highest weight was 310 lb at one point, I did something about it and and drop down to 269lb, went back up to 289lb after a year, and I did something about it again in May of this year, and now im down to 199 lb.

I can't even begin to explain how I feel, I don't even remember the last time I've been in the Ones, If I had to guess I would say way befor ...
  2. New day

Good morning sleever,well I've been sleeved yesterday, my pain from 1-10 is 10, my labor pain was not this bad, but today I feel a little better to wear I can sit up on a chair longer and I've been getting alot of walking done.

The people I meet here are extremely nice, I can't ask for no more, the hotel is very nice, hotel ticuan, the receptionist, and everyone else makes you feel comfortable. Well I'll keep everyone posted later.
  3. upset already on my way to mexico

Good morning to my sleevers, well everything was going fine up till now, I woke up this morning thinking everything is great, but nope something had to go wrong, im sitting here at the airport waiting on my 9:30 flight, originally I was suppose to fly out by 8:45am, my flight is delayed.

My sis is going to meet me in san Diego, and she already flyed out, to make matters worst her flight is derect, so that means she will be there by 12:30 not only that im not going to make my connect ...
  4. intercourse

We are all adults here, I have a question, since they say no exercising after surgery, is having intercourse allowed the first week, because that's like working out.
  5. Im lost and depressed

Im so stressed right now, I feel like the world is against me, I just had a big fight with my friend of 12 year's, now the friendship is over between us, me and my fam don't talk, and it hurts like hell, no one nose the pain im going through it hurt like hell and I should not feel this way with 2 and a half week's left of having surgery. I don't no what to do with my self I can't stop crying, even dow my man is there for me I still feel lonely I just don't no what to do.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast