Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LOVINGCOMET71

1. WHat is it that they see ? ? ?

Good Morning Sleeve family ! !
    This journey thus far has been a very interesting one for me to say the least ., but definitely well worth the trip . In 3 short months I've lost more weight than i have ever lost in my life, I weigh less right now than i did when I was in high school , how wonderful is that ! BUt this journey is so much more than the physical weight loss and change in my physical appearance. Yesterday a coworker said wow girl you really look good how much weight have you lost ...
  2. Have you ever felt like you wanted your old stomach back? ? ?

Good Morning Gastric Sleeve friends , I will start this post off by saying that i am so very thatnkful for my sleeve I have not been under 300 pounds in over 14 years ( maybe even longer) and to be at 275 right now is an amazing feeling im not sure i could have done it without my sleeve.
    This is the first week I have not lost a single pound since my surgery. and it's a little disheartning and I know that this is normal because i've read a thousands posts about stalls so i wont be one of those ...
  3. 1 month post op VSG feeling good ! ! !

Well it's been 1 month since my surgery and I must say I feel pretty good.
    I have had no pain since surgery I've only vomited once and that was because I let myself get hungry (didnt eat all day) when i got home from work i was starving and even though i didnt/couldnt eat alot i think i ate to fast so I learned not to do that again. It feels good to hear people say you look good youv'e lost some weight , what are you doing and I respond cutting back and walking. I've read tons of post where ...
  4. REJECTION letter

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINGCOMET71 View Post
    Last night I got a letter in the mail thinking that is was my letter of approval and guess what I was denied , I felt like crying but my wife who has been very supportive throughout this whole situation, Helped me to see things A little differently , that we have to take a different approach,Thank God for her, my question is have any of you been denied and chose to pay out of pocket instead of fighting the insurance company ? If so how much did it cost in the states? I feel