Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

HeatherJ

1. 11 Months since being sleeved!!!

Wow...I cannot believe next month will make 1 year since being sleeved!!! It has flown by! I had a rough start at first but it has been alot better now! I have lost 96 pounds! So close to 100!!! Lol I still have about 30 more to lose until i reach my goal weight! I am so happy with my progress! I feel like a completely different person! I am alot more confident than what i was! Its nice to have people complement you on how good your looking! I have been at the same weight now for a few months! ...
  2. 4 Months After Sleeve!!!

On the 17th of this month will make 4 months since having the Gastric Sleeve!!! I am sooooo happy with my progress so far! I have lost a total of 85 pounds, and i couldn't be more excited about it! Here lately i have been struggling with eating some bad things, i get it in my head that im just having a couple bites and it wont hurt! But that's what got me to where i was to begin with!!! Lol I really need to focus on kicking out the bad stuff all together! Also i am still having hair loss! And ...
  3. Not even 3 months out yet and i've reached Onederland!!!

It hasn't even been 3 months yet since my surgery and i have already reached Onederland!!! I cannot express how happy i am!!! When i stepped on the scale i literally screamed because i was so excited! I ran and grabbed my cell phone to take a pic to show everyone that i was under! Lol I cannot remember the last time i was under 200 pounds! All together i have lost 77 pounds! 15 pounds was pre-op and the rest since surgery on April 17th, 2014! I am so glad i made the decision to have this surgery! ...
  4. 2 Months and 13 Days since Sleeved!!!

So....My 3 month mark with be coming up on July 17th! And so far i have lost 75 pounds!!! That's including the 15 pounds i lost pre-op!!! I am so excited that i have lost that much! It seems unreal! I bought some cute girly clothes the other day for the first time since surgery! I didn't buy a whole lot, just a couple outfits i can wear now because i have no clothes! Lol It feels good to go into a store and buy something cute! I was used to wearing stretchy pants and t-shirts! And i actually bought ...
  5. 38 Days Post-Op! Rough Start!!!

So....I have had a rough start with this journey!!! I have had trouble with nausea and vomiting for over 2 weeks now! Its been horrible! I went to the doctor and he scheduled me for a EGD and an Upper GI just to make sure everything was good with my stomach. I had the tests done this past Tuesday, They said everything on the upper GI looked good and with the EGD they said i had Gastritis, which is inflammation of the stomach that causes nausea and vomiting! The doc just gave me some Zofran (Nausea ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast