Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kenziesmom_2000

1. G o a l!!!!!

I made it! Reached my weight loss goal! from a size 22 to a 6! 223 pounds to 130! For those of you still in process ... this is soooo worth it! stay strong follow the diet and exercise plan and you can reach your goal!
  2. nsv

lol I would NEVER have thought that I would be happy to say I am overweight!!! LOL I am officially out of not only the morbidly obese classification, but also the obese classification and am officially just overweight!!! woo hoo! what a funny thing to be excited about lol

I will be 4 months out on the 13th and so far my journey has been great!
  3. question for the seasoned sleevers

I am just over 3 months out from surgery. I focus on my protein EVERY single meal. I am still only able to eat 3-4 ozs at time and only about 4 x's a day. My caloric intake is only around 500-650/day. Is that ok for this early on?
  4. nsv!!!

ok... so I am rather short ...5'3"... and my seat in the car has to be scooted all the way forward for me to reach the pedals. I have a tiny 2.5 lb chihuahua that goes with me everywhere but work and loves to ride in the car. well this tiny dog didn't fit between me and the sterring wheel before surgery... this weekend i noticed that not only does he fit, but he has plenty of room!!! THERE IS A BIG GAP BETWEEN ME AND THE STEERING WHEEL!!! lol i am loving my sleeve!!!!!
  5. pics!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loser club 009.jpg 
Views:	778 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	21340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after 3 months.jpg 
Views:	807 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	21341

so here I am 3 months out from the best decision of my life. I couldnt be happier with the results I am getting. I still have 41 lbs to go to reach my goal but it is coming off steadily. i am starting to love myself again and I enjoy getting dressed up. my confidence is growing every day!

if anybody reading this is still on the fence about this surgery.... do it!!! not only am I the incredible shrinking woman, ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast