Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. When will this nausious feeling go away?

Almost 5 days out and the pain is a lot better, but this nausious feeling is horrible! I feel like crap! I thought that my previous c sections and lap band surgeries would compare, but those are nothing compared to this! I am having a hard time getting anything down. I just have an unsettled tummy feeling. Any suggestions on how to get through this?
  2. drain and fever question

I had my surgery on Tuesday and came home on Wednesday. I have a drain that they will take out this coming Tuesday. I was assuming that the drain would start slowing down, but it seems to be draining more I also have a low grade fever of 100.3. They did not give me any antibiotics to take at home. I am going to call the office when they open, but did anyone have a similar experience?
  3. Anybody back out a day or two before surgery?

My surgery is set for Tuesday, November 18th. I keep having second thoughts. Boy am I scared. Scared of the surgery itself and scared of complications for the rest of my life. I wish I could just know that everything will be alright.
  4. Pity Party

I am having my own pity party. I have been approved for surgery on November 18th.You would think that I would be happy. I have waited a long time for this approval and it has finally come. I can't stop thinking of "Why Me?" Why can't I lose weight on my own? Why can't I just be happy with who I am? Do I really want to do something so permanent? Why am I addicted to food and especially sugar? Will I succeed at this? Will I fail? How long will I not feel good? Will I be depressed about ...
  5. How did you get over your fear of the surgery?

My doctors office finally sent for approval to my insurance company! After 6 months of doing what the insurance company has asked, I am finally waiting for approval. I am assuming this will probably take a couple of weeks. I

I have been so sure that I want this surgery, but now I am getting scared. What did you do to get over your fears?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast